These WOMEN are PROOF that sleeping your way to the top DOES NOT WORK !! (2024)

Safelyup

God is Good

Time Out

Joined
Jun 13, 2015
Messages
26,413
Reaction score
Reactions
247,74136,86156,193
189,834
Alleybux
913,912
  • Jun 6, 2024
  • #1

Most are getting scrap opportunities in the industry now, or completely forgotten in their fields. If not their careers are headed nowhere quickly or to mediocre status.

All allegedly connected to some big whigs and slept around for protection and alleged opportunities, either did not come to fruition or came to fruition but did not bring them success

1. janelle monae (d1ddy)
2. Cassie (d1ddy)
3. Chloe x Halle (J@y z and Bewaynce)
4. Megan thee stallion (J@y z and Bewaynce)
5. Teyana Taylor (d1ddy)
6. and yes even though she has awards Zendaya. (wThese WOMEN are PROOF that sleeping your way to the top DOES NOT WORK !! (2)nstien)

TWEET TOMLIN

HAUPTÜBUNGSLEITERIN
Joined
Dec 6, 2009
Messages
59,622
Solutions
1
Reaction score
Reactions
1,091,82743,2846,231
1,187,108
Alleybux
78,951
  • Jun 6, 2024
  • #2

Safelyup said:

Most are getting scrap opportunities in the industry now, or completely forgotten in their fields. If not their careers are headed nowhere quickly or to mediocre status.

All allegedly connected to some big whigs and slept around for protection and alleged opportunities, either did not come to fruition or came to fruition but did not bring them success

1. janelle monae (d1ddy)
2. Cassie (d1ddy)
3. Chloe x Halle (J@y z and Bewaynce)
4. Megan thee stallion (J@y z and Bewaynce)
5. Teyana Taylor (d1ddy)
6. and yes even though she has awards Zendaya. (wThese WOMEN are PROOF that sleeping your way to the top DOES NOT WORK !! (4)nstien)

Putting a known victim of vicious, strategic domestic abuse on this dumbass list is... quite a choice, Safelyup aka Lovingkare aka Greenappples.

These WOMEN are PROOF that sleeping your way to the top DOES NOT WORK !! (5) at all your bs examples being Black or mixed women. These WOMEN are PROOF that sleeping your way to the top DOES NOT WORK !! (6)

What about the Mexicans in Hollywood?

C

Callofthetea

Team Owner
Joined
Jun 8, 2021
Messages
18,471
Reaction score
Reactions
207,3667,9732,752
205,675
Alleybux
1,438,854
  • Jun 6, 2024
  • #3

Why are trying to get LSA sue?! You making these claims like were in the room, smh.

E

ellaonetsy

MVP
Joined
May 17, 2024
Messages
781
Reaction score
Reactions
3,737553594
3,143
Alleybux
401,500
  • Jun 6, 2024
  • #4

Why do you lie all the time. No proof Beyond cassies case.

daStampede

Anti-Black Mods' Favorite Target
Joined
Apr 20, 2012
Messages
33,262
Reaction score
Reactions
276,3766,0351,563
312,574
Alleybux
135,503
  • Jun 6, 2024
  • #5

Oh it's you These WOMEN are PROOF that sleeping your way to the top DOES NOT WORK !! (8)
When are the Mods or the Admin going to take out the trash?

This is all conjecture based on the fantasies of a mentally ill individual. These WOMEN are PROOF that sleeping your way to the top DOES NOT WORK !! (9)

KillerQueenD

General Manager
Joined
Sep 7, 2021
Messages
1,074
Reaction score
Reactions
18,6311,108328
18,304
Alleybux
299,365
  • Jun 6, 2024
  • #6

See this thread COULD'VE had potential because Lana del Rey said she tried sleeping to the top but the men she slept with did nothing to advance her career, Mya allegedly tried as well (even Wendy exposed it on her radio show), Rita Ora has been connected to powerful men in several industries but her career has gone nowhere. But you chose to be delusional...

oldirtyump

Team Owner
Joined
Mar 4, 2016
Messages
10,320
Reaction score
Reactions
81,4222,8811,775
90,264
Alleybux
341,031
  • Jun 6, 2024
  • #7

Lil Wayne is still afloat. I'll hold out for him.

C

CL30PATR4

Starter

Time Out

Joined
Jun 3, 2024
Messages
219
Reaction score
Reactions
1,151525599
552
Alleybux
112,500
  • Jun 6, 2024
  • #8

Callofthetea said:

Why are trying to get LSA sue?! You making these claims like were in the room, smh.

LSA can't get sued...

lophx65

The Spirit of Michael Jackson's Pet Monkey Bubbles
Joined
Nov 5, 2023
Messages
1,504
Reaction score
Reactions
5,4961,0591,245
4,251
Alleybux
796,500
  • Jun 6, 2024
  • #9

Its very sick and disgusting the way yall attack these celebrities womanhoods based on little to no evidence. The person who legitimately was sexµally groomed on this bogus list according to court documents was Cassie. The rest is fan fiction that people like yourself write to pacify your feelings about not making it in the industry due to your own lack of talent and beauty. Sorry but no sorry.

C

Callofthetea

Team Owner
Joined
Jun 8, 2021
Messages
18,471
Reaction score
Reactions
207,3667,9732,752
205,675
Alleybux
1,438,854
  • Jun 6, 2024
  • #10

CL30PATR4 said:

LSA can't get sued...

You just joined Monday, you don't know what you're talking about.

M

MintyCookie

Rookie
Joined
Jun 3, 2024
Messages
39
Reaction score
Reactions
19841
197
Alleybux
19,500
  • Jun 6, 2024
  • #11

???

C

CL30PATR4

Starter

Time Out

Joined
Jun 3, 2024
Messages
219
Reaction score
Reactions
1,151525599
552
Alleybux
112,500
  • Jun 6, 2024
  • #12

Callofthetea said:

You just joined Monday, you don't know what you're talking about.

And, you just joined in 2021. You dont know what youre talking about.

Y

Yunglean

Khrislaine is coping and seething

Time Out

Joined
Jul 5, 2022
Messages
1,228
Reaction score
Reactions
5,4561,072554
4,902
Alleybux
654,260
  • Jun 6, 2024
  • #13

Bumbafish

General Manager
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Messages
3,431
Reaction score
Reactions
21,1861,357573
21,738
Alleybux
857,637
  • Jun 6, 2024
  • #14

Safelyup said:

Most are getting scrap opportunities in the industry now, or completely forgotten in their fields. If not their careers are headed nowhere quickly or to mediocre status.

All allegedly connected to some big whigs and slept around for protection and alleged opportunities, either did not come to fruition or came to fruition but did not bring them success

1. janelle monae (d1ddy)
2. Cassie (d1ddy)
3. Chloe x Halle (J@y z and Bewaynce)
4. Megan thee stallion (J@y z and Bewaynce)
5. Teyana Taylor (d1ddy)
6. and yes even though she has awards Zendaya. (wThese WOMEN are PROOF that sleeping your way to the top DOES NOT WORK !! (14)nstien)

You can't sleep with people who are owned by someone else expecting to get put over. ALl of these people have no real power or wealth.

TWEET TOMLIN

HAUPTÜBUNGSLEITERIN
Joined
Dec 6, 2009
Messages
59,622
Solutions
1
Reaction score
Reactions
1,091,82743,2846,231
1,187,108
Alleybux
78,951
  • Jun 6, 2024
  • #15

CL30PATR4 said:

LSA can't get sued...

LSA has gotten sued.

We can't even type V a l e n t i n o no more, among a number of other restrictions because of legal threads sent to our Fearless Leader These WOMEN are PROOF that sleeping your way to the top DOES NOT WORK !! (16)

C

CL30PATR4

Starter

Time Out

Joined
Jun 3, 2024
Messages
219
Reaction score
Reactions
1,151525599
552
Alleybux
112,500
  • Jun 6, 2024
  • #16

TWEET TOMLIN said:

LSA has gotten sued.

We can't even type V a l e n t i n o no more, among a number of other restrictions because of legal threads sent to our Fearless Leader These WOMEN are PROOF that sleeping your way to the top DOES NOT WORK !! (17)

Oh. I never knew that. Perhaps, certain words/people/groups are restricted to protect them and to stop them from getting clout on LSA but what do I know. Im only a starter.

ApolloniaSix

You Can Never Be Too Thin or Too Rich

OLDHEAD

Joined
Aug 25, 2005
Messages
8,738
Reaction score
Reactions
35,3933,1912,624
37,805
Alleybux
586,947
  • Jun 6, 2024
  • #17

Damn yall let OP cook.

Most of you newbies are like Gen Z or something I swear. Who cares if it’s true…all this sh*t he gossip til it breaks in the news then everybody want to do a think piece and interview.

Bux Heaux

Sprinkle Sprinkle
Joined
May 28, 2017
Messages
31,752
Reaction score
Reactions
290,10713,9878,706
373,415
Alleybux
336,533
  • Jun 6, 2024
  • #18

But sleeping to the top also works COUGH

J LO and a lot of other mediocre ass women in main stream like Saweetie

It can help but it doesn’t guarantee sh*t either

Helps in a lot of other fields as well. Let’s not play dumb like it doesn’t help sadly

its lit

General Manager

Time Out

Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Messages
4,044
Reaction score
Reactions
21,5504,3921,417
20,688
Alleybux
1,295,600
  • Friday at 2:18 AM
  • #19

Idk about them,

But I do think most Latina actresses have, it’s sketchy they all come to the USA. Barely knowing English, and suddenly attending Oscars

.Latrell.

By Any Means Necessary
Joined
Apr 22, 2008
Messages
16,759
Reaction score
Reactions
53,7091,9511,679
51,939
Alleybux
641,883
  • Friday at 2:26 AM
  • #20

KillerQueenD said:

See this thread COULD'VE had potential because Lana del Rey said she tried sleeping to the top but the men she slept with did nothing to advance her career, Mya allegedly tried as well (even Wendy exposed it on her radio show), Rita Ora has been connected to powerful men in several industries but her career has gone nowhere. But you chose to be delusional...

This!! Rita Ora definitely tried and failed. I had no idea Lana admitted she tried. The entertainment industry is insane.

Bux Heaux said:

But sleeping to the top also works COUGH

J LO and a lot of other mediocre ass women in main stream like Saweetie

It can help but it doesn’t guarantee sh*t either

Helps in a lot of other fields as well. Let’s not play dumb like it doesn’t help sadly

Jlo did make it to the top by sleeping around, but Saweetie did NOT make it at all. She has a flop career and is escorting. She's no different than Draya minus having kids.

pentacles

Team Owner
Joined
Sep 11, 2012
Messages
13,183
Reaction score
Reactions
52,1742,066324
59,768
Alleybux
229,000
  • Friday at 3:06 PM
  • #21

Praying for anyone who still believes anything Safelyup aka Lovingkare aka Greenappples' posts. No one should be that desperate to believe bad things about anyone.

You must log in or register to reply here.

These WOMEN are PROOF that sleeping your way to the top DOES NOT WORK !! (2024)
Top Articles
Latest Posts
Article information

Author: Maia Crooks Jr

Last Updated:

Views: 5827

Rating: 4.2 / 5 (43 voted)

Reviews: 82% of readers found this page helpful

Author information

Name: Maia Crooks Jr

Birthday: 1997-09-21

Address: 93119 Joseph Street, Peggyfurt, NC 11582

Phone: +2983088926881

Job: Principal Design Liaison

Hobby: Web surfing, Skiing, role-playing games, Sketching, Polo, Sewing, Genealogy

Introduction: My name is Maia Crooks Jr, I am a homely, joyous, shiny, successful, hilarious, thoughtful, joyous person who loves writing and wants to share my knowledge and understanding with you.